Canyoning is the descent of a river system or gorge.
Canyoning is full of natural slides, jumps, abseils and waterfalls. Canyoning is an adventure sport, however, there is a Canyon experience accessible to almost everyone from beginner to advanced.
Every canyon is different, due to this each canyon has a set minimum age limit. This information can be found listed on each canyons page.
The minimum age is set by our experts to ensure proper management of the Canyoning experience for all.
We will meet you at an allocated meeting place close to the canyon itself.
This will be sent to you on your booking confirmation.
No, we do not charge any extra fees. The listed price is the price you pay. Including tax.
We understand that you may not have a printer handy so it is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require that you show ID matching your reservation, this information will be emailed to you after you make your reservation. Most smartphones can display the email confirmation.
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip. Call us now on +44 01887 829706 or email us at : email@example.com
Contact us via phone +44 (0)1887 829706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and book your trip.
We will provide you with a wetsuit, helmet and all other safety and technical equipment required for the Canyon you choose, so just bring yourself and a thirst for adventure.
Not much, remember our trips include all the safety and technical equipment you require for entering the canyon. However please do bring Swimwear and Ankle supported boots.
Yes! But make sure it is fully waterproof, GoPro-style cameras are perfect for canyoning.
Please Note: We don’t not have insurance to cover your cameras or electrical equipment. you take cameras into the canyon at your own judgement.
- Bookings are accepted when Canyoning.co.uk receives your non-refundable deposit. Canyoning.co.uk reserves the right to make exceptions to the above where instances dictate.
- All cancellations must be advised as early as possible by the person who originally made the booking contacting Canyoning.co.uk by telephone or email. Cancellations are accepted as from the date Canyoning.co.uk receives the verbal or electronic/email confirmation of cancellation.
- Cancellations incur the following charges: –
- Date of booking to 10 days prior to the trip taking place – client will lose their non-refundable deposit.
- Within 10 days of the trip, taking place – client will be charged the full amount of the trip.
Yes. Reservations are required for all canyon tours. Reservations help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable, and they allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.
We do Canyon in the rain, snow, wind and any other weather conditions that nature decides to throw at us. After all, we’re going on adventures! If the weather is unsafe for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed. You will be notified the week of your trip if there are changes due to weather. The main obstacle to Canyoning is to much water, however, we will make sure you kept informed with regards to this.